2015 CLUB UPDATES
- We officially became an IMBA Chapter Club on Saturday, March 14th, 2015.
- 221 Active members
- 178 original IVMTB members
- 49 members from IMBA integration
- Almost 700 followers on Facebook
- Received IMBA - Level 1 Ride Guide Certification
In 2015 we have changed our Rides strategy. In an effort to help promote our local shop rides and ride groups we will focus on promoting and participating in those weekly rides instead of hosting one. However, IVMTB will continue to put on occasional special rides and events. You can find the ride / event schedule on our websites Calendar Page and our main Facebook Page.
If you host or participate in a weekly that you want us to know about and promote please shoot us an email. firstname.lastname@example.org
RONALD REAGAN SPORTS PARK
We are continuing our work with IMBA and the City of Temecula in the development of a detailed proposal for the City to review and hopefully approve. This has required a lot more work than we thought and the individuals working on the plan have limited time so it makes it even more challenging.
If you have experience in developing site plans, creating presentations for cities, land managers or government agencies and would like to help please send an email to email@example.com.
Jason Ranoa with SoCal Endurance continues to work with the new management at Vail Lake to ensure we can continue to ride and hold events at the Vail Campground.
Our first official IVMTB Event was held on Saturday, Feb 21st. We had a Trail Ride / Rummage Sale at Wiens Brewing Company in Temecula. We raised $1454.00 to help fund the Ronald Reagan Sports Park project and other trail projects that might come up. We also want to thank Wiens Brewing Company and BC Cafe for providing great beer and food to the attendees.
We are in the planning stages of our first IVMTB Member Gathering. We are looking at a camping / riding weekend at the Vail Lake Resort. We are trying to nail down a date that does not conflict with another event and provides some nice weather. More details to come as we figure them out.
Now that we are an IMBA Chapter all of our memberships will be run through IMBA.
If you are interested in joining us please visit our IVMTB / IMBA membership page.
The benefits of this membership include:
- 1 year IVMTB / IMBA membership.
- IMBA Membership Kit with stickers and membership card
- Subaru VIP Discount; Get $1,300 - $3,300 off MSRP on a new or leased Subaru
- Subscription to a magazine of your choice — choose Bicycling magazine, Dirt Rag digital edition, Peloton digital edition or Velo digital edition
- Discounts on bike gear and outdoor equipment, IMBA events, trips and insurance
- 4 issues per year of IMBA Trail News and monthly eNews
- Discounts on IVMTB Merchandise
- Free or heavily discounted IVMTB member events
- Discounts from IVMTB sponsors and supporters (Discounts listed here)
- Being part of a unified voice on Mountain Bike Trail use issues in Riverside County.
- Knowing that you helped make the Inland Valley Mountain Bike Association become a reality.
Both IMBA and IVMTB are 501(c)3 Non Profit Organizations so your donations are tax deductible.