Please join us for our first General Membership Meeting and Camping Weekend (optional) at Vail Lake Resort
General Meeting Details - Friday @ 6:30 pm
- Dinner for members and their immediate family are free. Non-members $10.
- The menu will include: Carne Asada, Pollo Asada, Shredded Beef, Rice, Beans, Guacamole, Tortillas, Chips & Salsa, water and misc drinks.
- Memberships and T-Shirts will be available to purchase
TO ENSURE WE HAVE ENOUGH FOOD PLEASE RSVP HERE -
*** If you are not Camping you will have to pay the $5/person gate fee ***
Camping Details - For those interested in making it a weekend.
- IVMTB discounted rate is $55.25 per night. We will be in the Lower Merlot Area
- You will reserve your spot with Vail directly (951) 303-0173, ask for Megan, and need to pay in full by 5/1.
- Check in begins Friday at 1 pm / Checkout by 12 pm or $10 for late checkout by 5 pm
- RV+2 cars is ok. $5 per extra car.
- Tents allowed for IVMTB only (usually not allowed.) Two tents and 2 cars per site is ok
- Spaces have hookups.
- Horseshoes, mini-golf, basketball and swimming are included for those not wanting to ride.
- Dogs are allowed.
- See Vail Resort web site for additional rules/policies. http://vaillakeresort.com/wp/rules-regulations/
- Members who need an RV rental or pre-hookup can contact Sandie @ Star RV Rental: 951-445-6447. They have rentals already setup at Vail.
Friday, May 8th
1:00 pm – Camper check-in begins
5:00 pm - Optional afternoon rides
6:30 pm - Meeting/BBQ Dinner Check-in
7:00 pm - BBQ Served
7:30 pm - General Meeting & Q&A
9:00 pm - Firepits for those interested (wood is not supplied)
Saturday, May 9th
8:00 am – Group Rides - Multiple levels will be offered
9:30 am - Post ride snacks served
10:00 am - Group horseshoe
11:00 am - On-trail maintenance course by a LBS sponsor or a member
2:00 pm - Group mini-golf
4:30 pm - Afternoon rides for those interested